Social Security Answers
Click to ask your Social Security Question Q) I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY AUGUST MONTHLY SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFIT WHICH I USUALLY GET BEFORE THE 20TH OF EACH MONTH. PLEASE: WHAT’S GOING ON.
- A) You may need to call your local social security office or visit in person.
- A) Benefits may be payable to a widow or widower with a disability if he or she meets all of the following requirements….
- A) Establishing an installment agreement to repay an overpayment: Call Social Security at the toll-free number…
- A) Your benefits will continue if you get divorced and you are age 62 or older unless you were married less than 10 years.
- A) Try giving them a call again. Social Security office is always very busy. You may need to visit in person. …
Q) I’ve been getting my social security benefits since April of this year, and now I received a letter in the mail asking me to submit my income again to ensure that you are paying me correctly.. I was told after I turn 66 that I could have as many jobs as I wanted. I first signed up in January and then was notified that I would not receive any back pay from the time that I first signed up. Now I received this letter stating that if I made more than $40,080 you will have to hold back some of my social security. Why? Like I stated, I received my first check in April and now this. Can you explain this to me?
- A) If you receive SSI and work, you must tell us right away when you start working and you must report your earnings each month.
How to get a replacement ss