they toid me to sign my benefits over to them and i would get $150,00 dollers a month from my benefits

Q) my benefits have been taking from under the said care of Odyssey House @ 13 Hell Gate Circle wards island New York 10035 / IM FROM 28 Delawre Tarace Albany NY 12209 MY NAME IS Michael c. they toid me to sign my benefits over to them and i would get $150,00 dollers a month from my benefits wish they havent giving me nothing at all …. from and have out me of program many times on the streets of ny im from Albany ny and i cant get my own ssi. or disability funds #518-*****-2**9 is my cell my benefit case worker is mr,Quenelle from Albany location please stop all payments to any outside location Comment

A) It sounds like you may be a victim of fraud or a scam. I would recommend contacting the Social Security Administration immediately to report the situation and to stop any payments being made to unauthorized individuals or organizations.

You can contact the Social Security Administration by phone at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) or by visiting your local Social Security office in person. It’s important to provide them with as much information as possible, including any documentation or evidence you may have regarding the situation.

It’s also a good idea to contact your local law enforcement agency to report any fraudulent activity and to protect yourself from further harm.

It’s important that you have control over your benefits and that they are being used to support you in the way that you intended. If you believe that your benefits are being misused or taken without your consent, you should take steps to protect your rights and seek assistance.

One option is to contact your local Social Security office to report the problem and to request help. You can find the contact information for your local Social Security office by visiting the Social Security Administration’s website at or by calling the SSA’s toll-free number at 1-800-772-1213.

You may also want to consider speaking with an attorney or a legal aid organization for assistance. These organizations can provide you with information about your rights and help you take legal action if necessary.

Finally, it’s a good idea to keep records of any communications or transactions related to your benefits, including copies of any documents you have signed. This can help you build a case if you need to take legal action to protect your rights.

I hope this information is helpful. If you have any further questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to ask.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *