The state is claiming it’s giving me 914 a month but only wants to give me 224 a month.

Q) This office is the worst the district manager refuse to fix my paper work that has been given to them by the hearing office at 155-10 Jamaica Ave to give me my full benefits on SSI and wants to keep me in a welfare program and says that i got denied but to the state its claiming its giving me 914 a month but only wants to give me 224 a month who’s getting over on money there am still waiting on the inspector general’s office to give me a response.

A) I’m sorry to hear about your difficult situation. It sounds like you’re facing some challenges with getting the benefits you’re entitled to receive. It’s understandable that you’re frustrated and feeling like you’re not being treated fairly.

If you haven’t already, you may want to consider reaching out to a social worker or an advocate who can help you navigate the system and advocate for your rights. They can also help you understand your options and the best way to proceed.

You can also try contacting the Social Security Administration directly to inquire about your benefits and why you’re not receiving the full amount you’re entitled to. They may be able to provide you with more information about your case and help you address any issues that may be preventing you from receiving your full benefits.

Finally, if you believe that you’re being unfairly treated, you can file a complaint with the Inspector General’s office or with another relevant agency. They can investigate your case and help you address any concerns or issues that you may have.

I hope this information helps, and I wish you the best of luck in getting the support and resources that you need.


Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *