Oregon Social Security Offices assign Social Security numbers to U.S. Citizens, maintain earnings records for workers under their Social Security numbers and administrate the Supplemental Security Income program for the aged, blind and disabled. You can visit your local Oregon SS office and apply for your monthly retirement, survivor or disability cash benefits for which you qualify. Social Security Answers is here to help. Ask your question.
Scroll then Click on your office for Phone Contact, Map and More Information
1390 WAVERLY DR
ALBANY, OR 97322
115 W BOND ST
ASTORIA, OR 97103
11975 SW 2ND ST
BEAVERTON, OR 97005
336 SW CYBER DR
BEND, OR 97702
2504 OAKMONT WAY
EUGENE, OR 97401
2205 COVE AVE LA
GRANDE, OR 97850
3501 EXCEL DR
MEDFORD, OR 97504
NORTH BEND, OR 97459
908 SE 5TH AVE
ONTARIO, OR 97914
194 BEVERLY DRIVE
OREGON CITY, OR 97045
1229 SE 3RD STREET
PENDLETON, OR 97801
17925 SE DIVISION ST
PORTLAND, OR 97236
1730 NW HUGHWOOD AVE
ROSEBURG, OR 97471
1750 MCGILCHRIST ST SE
SALEM, OR 97302
401 E 3RD ST THE
DALLES, OR 97058
Hot Topic: Create A Social Security Account at A Local Office
You may go to your local Social Security office to apply in person for an online account. You will need proof of your current address, plus one of the following:
- Valid U.S. driver’s license;
- Current state-issued nondriver’s identity card;
- Unexpired U.S. passport or passport card;
- U.S. military identification card; or
- U.S. government employee identification card.
Oregon Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Oregon Social Security office can sometimes be crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with questions or concerns related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Oregon Social Security office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in Oregon Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the Oregon social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
Locate another Social Security Office in a different state.