West Virginia Social Security offices assign Social Security numbers to U.S. Citizens, maintain earnings records for workers under their Social Security numbers and administrate the Supplemental Security Income program for the aged, blind and disabled. You can visit your local West Virginia SS office and apply for your monthly retirement, survivor or disability cash benefits for which you qualify. Social Security Answers is here to help. Ask your questionScroll then Click on your office for Phone Contact, Map and More Information
|Beckley 307 BECKLEY SHOP Center BECKLEY, WV 25801||Bluefield 3014 E CUMBERLAND RD BLUEFIELD, WV 24701||Charleston 500 QUARRIER ST. CHARLESTON, WV 25301||Clarksburg 320 W PIKE ST CLARKSBURG, WV 26301|
|Elkins 300 THIRD STREET ELKINS, WV 26241||Fairmont 9039 MIDDLETOWN MALL FAIRMONT, WV 26554||Huntington 301 9TH STREET HUNTINGTON, WV 25701||Logan 1103 GEORGE KOSTAS DR LOGAN, WV 25601|
|Martinsburg 14 COMPASS POINTE MARTINSBURG, WV 25404||Morgantown 5000 GREENBAG RD MORGANTOWN, WV 26501||Parkersburg 425 JULIANA STREET PARKERSBURG, WV 26101||Petersburg 207 NORTH MAIN ST PETERSBURG, WV 26847|
|St Albans 49 OLDE MAIN PLAZA ST ALBANS, WV 25177||Welch 50 MCDOWELL ST. WELCH, WV 24801||Wheeling 123 16TH STREET WHEELING, WV 26003||Williamson 146 EAST FIRST AVE WILLIAMSON, WV 25661|
West Virginia Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: West Virginia Social Security office can sometimes be crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with questions or concerns related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local West Virginia Social Security office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in West Virginia Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the West Virginia social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
Locate another Social Security Office in a different state.