Hospital says my birth date incorrect, wont accept medicare card, How can I fix this

Q) Hospital says you have my birth date incorrect. They will not accept my medicare card. How can I fix this??!!

A) According to Social Security Application
● Apply for an original Social Security card
● Apply for a replacement Social Security card
● Change or correct information on your Social Security number record
More information and application >

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *