I am having problems with this SS office, its like they don’t now how to comprehend. 

Q) People if you have your SSi paper work at this office transfer them to another office near you.
I am having problems with this office its like they don’t now how to comprehend. What a judge tells them what to do.

A) I’m sorry to hear that you are having difficulties with your Social Security paperwork and the office handling it. I can provide some suggestions to help you resolve your issues.

First, you can try speaking with a supervisor at the office to explain your concerns and request that your paperwork be transferred to another office. You can also contact the Social Security Administration’s (SSA) toll-free number at 1-800-772-1213 to ask for assistance and guidance on how to proceed.

If your concerns are not addressed by speaking with a supervisor or calling the toll-free number, you may consider filing a complaint with the SSA’s Office of the Inspector General (OIG). The OIG investigates allegations of fraud, waste, and abuse within the SSA and can provide guidance on how to resolve your issue. You can file a complaint by calling the OIG Hotline at 1-800-269-0271 or by visiting their website at https://oig.ssa.gov/.

It’s important to keep copies of any paperwork and documents related to your case and to keep records of any conversations or interactions you have with the SSA or its representatives. This can help you to provide evidence and support your case if needed.

I hope this information is helpful, and I wish you the best of luck in resolving your issue.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *