Find your local Social Security office. Not a government website

I have information on a SSI recipient who has a “failure to appear” in court

Q) I have information on a SSI recipient who has a “failure to appear” in court and a warrant for her arrest for felony drug charges. Her SS# ***-**-****; Name: Rh**** La****; DOB: 02/**/****. She is abusing her benefits, and her family and loved ones want her benefits stopped. I have proof she has a warrant on her and also what she is charged with and a parolee that was with her when arrested, is in Jefferson Parish Prison. Where do I fax the proof?

A) Social Security Administration has an online form for which you can report abuse of the system. You can use this online form to report allegations of fraud, waste, and abuse concerning SSA programs and operations. Social Security Administration office also addresses allegations of criminal activity and serious misconduct involving Social Security employees. Moreover, we have jurisdiction to investigate allegations of work and assets concealment, representative payee misuse and trafficking of Social Security numbers and cards. Read more and submit a report

Leave a reply

Leave a reply

State Social Security Office Locations

Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming


Call Now ButtonIRS REFUND ESTIMATE 8886841344