Find your local Social Security office. Not a government website

In the past I have received a Social Security statement indication my eligibility status.

Q) I am nearly 63 years old and still working full time. In the past I have received a SS statement indication my eligibility status. May I request another statement?

A) You can get your Personal Statement online:

According to Social Security Administration – Get your free personal online my Social Security account today!

You probably plan to receive Social Security benefits someday. Maybe you already do. Either way, you’ll want a my Social Security account to:

Keep track of your earnings and verify them every year;
Get an estimate of your future benefits if you are still working;
Get a letter with proof of your benefits if you currently receive them; and
Much more!
Setting up an account is quick, secure, and easy. Join the millions and create an account now!

Leave a reply

Tell us Your Experience at your Local Social Security Office in the comments section above.

Your experience will be shared on

Where and who do I report an fraudulent disability claim?

Q) Where and who do I report an fraudulent disability claim that is scheduled for a final hearing this upcoming week in Charleston, SC. A) According to Social Security Administration website – You can use this online form to report allegations of fraud, waste, and abuse concerning SSA programs and operations. Our office also addresses allegations of criminal… Continue Reading

3 Responses to Where and who do I report an fraudulent disability claim?

  1. 1. what do I need to do to apply for disability for my mother and father

    2. my mother recently became a USA Citizen which is the form I need to feel out

Leave a reply

State Social Security Office Locations

Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming