Find your local Social Security office. Not a government website

Looking to apply for driving licence. What document needed to provide for ineligibility for SSN card?

Q) Hello, I am living here and I applied for adjusting my status after married a US citizen, and the USCIS say they will give me SSN and card after they approve my case I was looking for applying for driving licence they say there is a document you can provide fo ineligibility for SSN card who is ineligible for that? can I get a document ?

A) To apply for a driver’s license, you must show a Social Security Card. If you are not eligible for a Social Security Card, you must show your immigration documents and a letter or form L676 from the Social Security Administration (SSA) that states that you are not eligible.

Leave a reply

3 Responses to I am disabled, received benefits when my father died, My mother died……….

  1. Your Social Security check will decrease if you owe certain debts like back taxes or student loans.
    An increase in your income often decreases your Social Security benefits.
    Taking your Social Security benefits early can reduce your payments by up to 30%.
    Triggered by higher income, a higher Medicare premium can diminish your monthly Social Security check.

Leave a reply

State Social Security Office Locations

Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming