|Auburn 600 TURNER STREET AUBURN, ME 04210||Augusta 330 CIVIC CENTER DR AUGUSTA, ME 04330||Bangor Castle 202 HARLOW ST BANGOR, ME 04401||Portland 550 FOREST AV PORTLAND, ME 04101|
|Presque Isle 365 MAIN ST PRESQUE ISLE, ME 04769||Rockland 231 PARK STREET ROCKLAND, ME 04841||Rumford 600 TURNER ST AUBURN, ME 04210||Saco 110 MAIN ST SACO, ME 04072|
|Waterville 14 COLBY STREET WATERVILLE, ME 04901|
Maine Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Maine Social Security offices can sometimes be crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with concerns or questions related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Maine Social Security office office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do you can snack while you wait in any Maine Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Have a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the Maine social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along.
Locate another Social Security Office in a different state.