SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE
SUITE 4 330 CIVIC CENTER DR AUGUSTA, ME 04330
Local Number 1-866-882-5422 National Toll-Free 1-800-772-1213 TTY 1-207-623-4190
MON: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; TUES: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; WED: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM; THUR: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; FRI: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; SAT & SUN: CLOSED
LOCATED IN NORTH PARK PROFESSIONAL BUILDING (FORMER NORTH PARK GRILL) AT 330 CIVIC CENTER DR IN AUGUSTA FROM INTERSTATE 95 TAKE EXIT 112B NORTH BUILDING ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE ABOUT 1/4 MILE FROM EXIT
Augusta ME Social Security office assign Social Security numbers to U.S. Citizens.They also maintains earnings records under workers Social Security numbers and administrates Supplemental Security Income program for the aged, blind and disabled. Social Security Answers is here to help. Ask your question
Augusta ME Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Augusta ME Social Security office can sometimes be crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with questions or concerns related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Augusta ME Social Security office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in Augusta ME Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the Augusta ME social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
Locate another Social Security Office near Augusta ME
|Auburn||Augusta||Bangor Castle||Portland Castle|
Find more Maine Social Security Office Locations near Augusta ME