Wyoming Social Security offices assign Social Security numbers to U.S. Citizens, maintain earnings records for workers under their Social Security numbers and administrate the Supplemental Security Income program for the aged, blind and disabled. You can visit your local Wyoming SS office and apply for your monthly retirement, survivor or disability cash benefits for which you qualify.
Click on your office for Phone Contact, Map and More Information
Wyoming Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Wyoming Social Security offices can sometimes be crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So, a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with concerns or questions related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Wyoming Social Security office office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often-long wait, you may get hungry. If you do you can snack while you wait in any Wyoming Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Have a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and lose you cool. Remember that the Wyoming social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along.
Locate another Social Security Office in a different state.
- I need to change my address on Social Security
A) You can change your address with the Social Security Administration (SSA) online, by mail, or in person at a local Social Security office. It is important to note that it might take time for the SSA to process your change of address request, so be sure to update your address well before you need any important mail from the […]
- they toid me to sign my benefits over to them and i would get $150,00 dollers a month from my benefits
Q) my benefits have been taking from under the said care of Odyssey House @ 13 Hell Gate Circle wards island New York 10035 / IM FROM 28 Delawre Tarace Albany NY 12209 MY NAME IS Michael c. they toid me to sign my benefits over to them and i would get $150,00 dollers a month from my benefits wish […]
- I want to change my phone number with Social Security
Q) I want to change my phone number with Social Security Milwaukee, Wisconsin A) According to the Social Security Administration, the easiest way to change your address and phone number is by creating a personal My Social Security Account. Once you create your account, you can update your contact information.
- $255 social security death benefit, will that go to the surviving spouse automatically?
Q) Does the surviving spouse of a worker, married at the time of death and living with the worker at the time death, and both collecting social security prior to the time of death [the surviving spouse, a wife, has already received notice from SSA that she will begin receiving her monthly widow’s benefits] have to file an actual application for […]
- Am confined to my home,, unable to get to our local Social Security Office
Q) I am a 100% VA disabled veteran, (permanent, total and confined to my home) due to combat wounds received in Korea and South Viet Nam. Am confined to my home (declared home bound) and am unable to get to our local Social Security Office as all available telephone numbers have been disconnected or ring busy all day during normal […]
- Am I able to retire at age 65 3-23-2015, and have enough to retire on?
Q) Am I able to retire at age 65 3-23-2015, and have enough to retire on? A) According to the Social Security Administration – Benefit estimates depend on your date of birth and on your earnings history. For security, the “Quick Calculator” does not access your earnings record; instead, it will estimate your earnings based on information you provide. So benefit estimates […]
- My mother passed away Oct 1st of this year and I still haven’t got her Death Cert yet,..
Q) My mother passed away Oct 1st of this year and I still haven’t got her Death Cert yet, I got a letter in the mail stating I only had 5 days to return some info along with her Death cert, what happens if I haven’t gotten yet? A) According to Social Security administration – You […]
- I would like to make an appointment to start receiving the social security benefits for myself
A) You can apply for your Social Security benefits online. If you cannot submit your application online you can call the Social Security Administration at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778); or Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, visits a local Social Security Administration office. Visits for most offices are usually by appointment only so call 1-800-772-1213 to set up your […]
- I was told that when I start working full time I would no longer be eligible for benefits I am working fulltime.
Q) I was told that when I start working full time I would no longer be eligible for benefits I am working fulltime. A) You can get Social Security retirement benefits and work at the same time. However, if you are younger than full retirement age and make more than the yearly earnings limit, we will reduce your benefit. Starting with the month you reach […]