They have put my birthdate down wrong in the Social Security system

Q) Somehow in the system whoever works in the office they have put my birthdate down wrong. I have called and spoken to several people and can’t seem to get this straighten out. If you could please tell me where to go and who I need to speak with would be a great help. If I need to come to the office what documents do I need to bring with me .
Thank you.

A) To change your date of birth shown in Social Security records:

Step 1: Gather documents proving your:

• U.S. citizenship (if you have not previously established your citizenship with us);
• Immigration status (if you are not a U.S. citizen);
• Age; and
• Identity.
Step 2: Complete an Application for a Social Security Card.
Step 3: Take or mail your completed application and documents to your local Social Security office or your local Social Security Card Center.
All documents must be either originals or copies certified by the issuing agency. We cannot accept photocopies or notarized copies of documents. We will return any documents you mail to us, along with a receipt.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *