This SS office is the worst office ever.

Q) This office is the worst office ever. They treat you like shit they try to take away what is granted to you by federal district court and when you first start they’ll tell you you have some type of overpayment its only job is to take your intake and make you wait till they decide to take care of your paper work.

A) I’m sorry to hear that you’re having a negative experience with your local Social Security office. It sounds like you are frustrated with the way you have been treated and the inefficiencies in their processes.

When dealing with government agencies, it can be frustrating to feel like your needs and concerns are not being adequately addressed. However, there are steps you can take to try to improve your experience.

One option is to file a complaint with the Social Security Administration’s Office of the Inspector General. This office investigates allegations of misconduct and can help ensure that your rights are protected.

You can also try contacting your local congressional representative’s office for assistance. They may be able to help you navigate the Social Security system and advocate on your behalf.

Additionally, you may want to consider seeking legal assistance from an attorney or legal aid organization. They can help you understand your rights and options, and may be able to provide representation if necessary.

While dealing with the Social Security office can be frustrating, it’s important to remember that the employees there are human beings and deserve to be treated with respect. By approaching the situation calmly and respectfully, you may be able to improve your experience and get the help you need.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *