How do I change my address for Social Security in Tucson?
February 20, 2023
A) To change your address for Social Security in Tucson, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to your my Social Security account: If you have a my Social Security account, the easiest way to change your address is online. Go to the Social Security Administration website and log in to your account.
- Go to the “My Profile” section: Once you are logged in, go to the “My Profile” section and click on the “Change Address” button.
- Enter your new address: Follow the instructions on the screen to enter your new address. Make sure the address you enter is complete and accurate.
- Review and submit your request: Review your address change request to make sure all the information is correct. If everything is in order, submit your request.
- Verify your identity: To protect your personal information, the Social Security Administration will verify your identity before processing your request. You may be asked to provide additional information or documentation to confirm your identity.
- Wait for confirmation: After you submit your request, you will receive a confirmation in the mail within a few weeks. The confirmation will include your new address and the effective date of the change.
If you do not have a my Social Security account or prefer to make the address change in person, you can visit your local Social Security office in Tucson. Bring your Social Security card and a valid form of identification, such as a driver’s license or passport. You can find the address and phone number of your local Social Security office on the Social Security Administration website.
Court order my daughter to have a payee,due to illness, haven’t receive benefit.
I want to change my SS card to a change of address and have my full name on it.
Trying to apply for a social security card,
About The Author
Our job is to answer your questions and provide information that will guide you through the process of getting your Social Security Benefits.