Find your local Social Security office. Not a government website

How do I get my Medicare costs taken out of my SS check?

Q) How do I get my Medicare costs taken out of my SS check?

A) If you get Social Security or Railroad Retirement Board (RRB) benefits, your Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance) premium will get deducted from your benefit payment.

If you’re a Civil Service retiree and NOT entitled to Social Security:

Your premiums will be deducted from your Civil Service annuity. If this isn’t happening, call 1-800-MEDICARE.

Leave a reply

6 Responses to I am disabled, received benefits when my father died, My mother died……….

Leave a reply

State Social Security Office Locations

Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming