Find your local Social Security office. Not a government website

how do i receive a letter from social security that i am not eligible?

Q) how do i receive a letter from social security that i am not eligible to have a social security card because i am not a citizen.This was asked by a driving school

A) You will need to contact your local social security office and request a letter.

Leave a reply

Tell us Your Experience at your Local Social Security Office in the comments section above.

Your experience will be shared on

One Response to This women is not disabled and is trying to cheat the Social Security.

Leave a reply

State Social Security Office Locations

Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming