I am on social security and have lost my Medicare card how do I request a new card

A) If you have lost your Medicare card and need a replacement, there are a few ways to request a new card:

  1. Online: You can request a replacement Medicare card online by logging into your my Social Security account. If you don’t have an account, you can create one on the Social Security Administration’s website.
  2. Phone: You can also request a replacement card by calling the Social Security Administration at 1-800-772-1213. TTY users can call 1-800-325-0778.
  3. In person: If you prefer to make the request in person, you can visit your local Social Security office. You can find your local office by using the Social Security Administration’s office locator tool on their website.

When requesting a new card, you will need to provide some personal information, including your Social Security number and other identifying information. It’s important to keep your Medicare card in a safe place to prevent it from being lost or stolen in the future.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *