I need a copy of my SSD hearing ALJ O. Eugene Powell Jr in Columbia.

Q) I need a copy of my SSD hearing before ALJ O. Eugene Powell Jr in Columbia, SC on or about Sep 26 2007, which is the date of my Notice of Decision – Fully Favorable. For some reason, I have yet to receive backpay all the way back to July 2, 1997, as ordered by Judge Powell.
I would also appreciate any directions regarding where in the Social Security Administration I should address my grievance.
I am in NO WAY objecting to my decision. I simply want to get my backpay. (Note: in my decision, it is noted this decision would result in past-due benefits.)

A) Please contact your local social security office or clerk of the court where hearing was conducted and make your request for your SSD hearing.

One Comment

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *