Find your local Social Security office. Not a government website

I need help I got put out my home on January 32017. Help me please I’m sick….

Q) I need help I got put out my home on January 32017. Help me please I’m sick I need somebody to call my landlord.he putting me out in cold because you all playing with my life and my health care of living its not right you people just Dont no I’m sick I’m about to die cause I Dont got no helpbhe seen y’all denied me again for nothing u all have all prove y’all need in sick. 9*********098/ he want call from y’all I need manger to look at this I’m in need emergency help. My number is 9*********518 if not dead by January 32017. I. Need help longview Ssi got my proff y’all are some devils if I kill self cause u all looking over helping me.

A) Your situation needs urgent attention. Please call or visit you nearest social service office and seek assistance as soon as possible.

3 Responses to I need help I got put out my home on January 32017. Help me please I’m sick….

Leave a reply

Tell us Your Experience at your Local Social Security Office in the comments section above.

Your experience will be shared on

7 Responses to I am disabled, received benefits when my father died, My mother died……….

  1. Your Social Security check will decrease if you owe certain debts like back taxes or student loans.
    An increase in your income often decreases your Social Security benefits.
    Taking your Social Security benefits early can reduce your payments by up to 30%.
    Triggered by higher income, a higher Medicare premium can diminish your monthly Social Security check.

Leave a reply

State Social Security Office Locations

Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming