I usually get a form1099, I have not received.

Q) I usually get a form in the mail of my received benefits for the year for IRS. I believe it is a 1099(?). I have not received on and need one urgently to get my income taxes done on 4/4/23.
I am 80 years old and work full time and need it to file with my W-2 form from my employer,
Can I possibly pick up a copy at the Attleboro, Massachusetts office, or have it email to me.

A) You can request a copy of your 1099 information from the IRS by completing Form 4506-T, “Request for Copy of Tax Return,” attaching payment and mailing it to the IRS at the address listed on the form. You can download this form from the IRS website. Alternatively, you can call the IRS at 800-908-9946 to request a copy of the form to be mailed to you.

You can also obtain phone assistance through 800-829-10402. If you need a replacement copy of your SSA-1099 or SSA-1042S, also known as a Benefit Statement, you can instantly download a printable copy of the tax form by logging in to or creating a free my Social Security account

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *