Find your local Social Security office. Not a government website

I would like to drop the Medicare B. May I have the information?

Q) I would like to drop the Medicare B. May I have the information on how to accomplish this?
432-***-**** if you need to call.

A) If you do not want Medicare Part B, follow the instructions that come with your Medicare Part B card. You will need to send back the Part B card. You can also call your Medicare Part B provider for instruction on how to cancel your part B coverage.

Leave a reply

Leave a reply

State Social Security Office Locations

Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming