Retired military. will be 65 Feb, When sign up for MEDICARE, what parts do I need?

Q) I am retired military. I will be 65 Feb of next year. When I sign up for MEDICARE, what parts do I need Part A<B<C<D? I now have TRICARE for life.

A) According to TRICARE WEBSITE – If you have Medicare Part A, you must also have Medicare Part B to remain eligible for TRICARE. The only exceptions are if you have:

A sponsor on active duty
The US Family Health Plan
TRICARE Reserve Select
TRICARE Retired Reserve
If you fall into one of these categories, we don’t require you to have Medicare Part B to be eligible for TRICARE. But, we strongly encourage you to get Medicare Part B as soon as you become eligible for Medicare Part A to avoid losing TRICARE coverage in the future.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *