Find your local Social Security office. Not a government website

My 16 year old daughter lost her Social Security Card and I need to get a duplicate

Q) My 16 year old daughter lost her s.s. Card and I need to get a duplicate for her so she can get her drivers license. How can I do it? Will I be able to go to the Annapolis branch or can I do it over the internet?? Brian page 443-***-6**9. Thanks

A) According to the Social Security Administration – You can replace your Social Security card for free if it is lost or stolen. However, you may not need to get a replacement card. Knowing your Social Security number is what is important.

You need a Social Security number to get a job, collect Social Security benefits and receive some government services but you do not often need to show your Social Security card.

More information here

Leave a reply

Tell us Your Experience at your Local Social Security Office in the comments section above.

Your experience will be shared on

One Response to  I need a copy of my SSD hearing ALJ O. Eugene Powell Jr in Columbia.

  1. I will make sure Joe Biden contact you and see whats going on with my case

Leave a reply

State Social Security Office Locations

Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming