Find your local Social Security office. Not a government website

My parents applied for their original social security cards. So far we haven’t received the SS cards

Q) Dear Sir and Madam, My parents applied for their original social security cards on Aug.22 2016, they went to the office at 2216 W Berverly Blvd. Monterbello CA 90640 in persons and filled the application forms and gave them with their passports and permanent resident cards to the official. So far we haven’t received the SS cards and no any other letters from you. Please help them to double check and reply me the result.
We are appreciated greatly for your kind help and support.

A) According to the Social Security Administration – Each state or jurisdiction has different processing times. See the chart below to find out how long your state takes to process the card application.

If you waited the indicated length of time and still have not received your child’s Social Security card, visit your local Social Security office. You also can call us at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) between 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday. If you live outside the United States, refer to Service Around the World.

Keep your child’s Social Security card in a safe place with other important documents. Do not carry it with you.

Click on the link to view the chart that shows the time it takes for each state to send the application and paperwork to Social Security. Allow an additional two weeks for Social Security to send the card in the mail.

One Response to My parents applied for their original social security cards. So far we haven’t received the SS cards

  1. civil court manttan county
    111 center street manttan ny 10013
    socail secuity card center
    154 perpoint brooklyn ny 11201 nc000123 2018 ny index

    court ducument 000123 20018 proveded court ducument name change
    name updated new name from jose luis molina to above name julio

Leave a reply

Tell us Your Experience at your Local Social Security Office in the comments section above.

Your experience will be shared on

3 Responses to My grandson has severe OCD. How can we apply for some form of help?

  1. I wanted to let you know I am moving back to Ohio this weekend.I have contacted the social security office there already and changed my check deposit information with them.Is there anything else I need to do?

Leave a reply

State Social Security Office Locations

Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming