Find your local Social Security office. Not a government website

I want to contest the Windfall Provision, since I have paid into Social Security

Q) Do I need an appointment to speak with a representative? I want to contest the Windfall Provision, since I have paid into SS for more than sufficient amount of time well in excess of ten years. I also paid into a retirement account as a police officer, and did not pay into SS for that job.

A) Please contact your local SSA office or by calling SSA’s to see if an appointment is needed or call toll free number, 1-800-772-1213 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m., Monday through Friday.

Leave a reply

What do I have to do to reapply for disability?

Q) Last year I applied for disability and after an appointment with a Dr. in Cody Wyoming, arranged by the local Social Security office, I was denied disability. In January of this year I had a jury trial in Federal court in Casper Wy, where I was awarded damages due to my permanent injuries. My attorneys… Continue Reading

Leave a reply

State Social Security Office Locations

Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming


Call Now ButtonIRS REFUND ESTIMATE 8886841344