A) I can help you with some information on how to change your address on social security.

The easiest way to change your address with the Social Security Administration is online, through your My Social Security Account. If you don’t have an online account already, you can sign up for one in about ten minutes. Simply head over to the Social Security website at to create an account1.

If you already have an online account, you can follow these five steps to update your address:

  • Log in to my Social Security.
  • Select the My Profile tab.
  • Select the Contact link to enter and update your address and phone information.
  • Select when would you like to schedule the update, then select Continue.
  • Review and verify your information, select Submit.

Please note that this method is only for changing your address if you get Social Security benefits (retirement, survivors, or disability). If you get Supplemental Security Income, you need to contact your local Social Security office.

I hope this helps you with your address change. Have a nice day!

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *