|Ansonia 475 MAIN STREET ANSONIA, CT 0640||Bridgeport 3885 MAIN ST BRIDGEPORT, CT 06606||Bristol 960 MAIN ST HARTFORD, CT 06103||Danbury 131 WEST STREET DANBURY, CT 06810|
|East Hartford 478 BURNSIDE AVENUE EAST HARTFORD, CT 06108||Hartford 960 MAIN ST HARTFORD, CT 06103||Meriden ONE WEST MAIN ST MERIDEN, CT 06451||Middletown 425 MAIN STREET MIDDLETOWN, CT 06457|
|New Britain 233 MAIN STREET NEW BRITAIN, CT 06051||New Haven 150 COURT ST NEW HAVEN, CT 06510||New London 2 SHAWS COVE NEW LONDON, CT 06320||Norwalk 3885 MAIN ST BRIDGEPORT, CT 06606|
|Norwich 55 MAIN ST STE 380 NORWICH, CT 06360||Stamford 2 LANDMARK SQUARE STAMFORD, CT 06901||Torrington 147 LITCHFIELD STREET TORRINGTON, CT 06790||Waterbury 51 NORTH ELM ST WATERBURY, CT 06702|
|Willimantic 1320 MAIN ST WILLIMANTIC, CT 06226|
Connecticut Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Connecticut Social Security offices are usually very crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with concerns or questions related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Connecticut Social Security office office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do you can snack while you wait in any Connecticut Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Have a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the Connecticut social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along.
Locate another Social Security Office in a different state.