SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE
4TH FLOOR ONE WEST MAIN ST MERIDEN, CT 06451
Local Number 1-877-409-8429 National Toll-Free 1-800-772-1213 TTY1-203-639-1224
MON: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; TUES: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; WED: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; THUR: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; FRI: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; SAT & SUN: CLOSED
LOCATED AT THE INTERSECTION OF WEST MAIN ST AND COLONY ST IN DOWNTOWN MERIDEN ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE MERIDEN SENIOR CENTER ONSITE PARKING NOT AVAILABLE BUT PARKING FOR PERSONS W/DISABILITIES ON STREET IN FRONT OF BUILDING. FREE PUBLIC PARKING FOR ALL IS AVAILABLE ONE BLOCK NORTH OF THE OFFICE ON NORTH COLONY ST NEXT TO THE CONGREGATIONAL CHURCH
Meriden CT Social Security office assign Social Security numbers to U.S. Citizens.They also maintains earnings records under workers Social Security numbers and administrates Supplemental Security Income program for the aged, blind and disabled. Social Security Answers is here to help. Ask your question. Someone has the answer.
Meriden CT Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Meriden CT Social Security office can sometimes be crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with questions or concerns related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Meriden CT Social Security office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in Meriden CT Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the Meriden CT social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
Locate another Social Security Office near Meriden CT
|New Britain||New Haven||New London||Norwalk|
Find more Connecticut Social Security Office Locations near Meriden CT