SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE
131 WEST STREET DANBURY, CT 06810
Local Number 1-866-275-7821 National Toll-Free 1-800-772-1213 TTY 1-203-744-2172
MON: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; TUES: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; WED: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; THUR: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; FRI: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; SAT & SUN: CLOSED
FROM I-84 TAKE EXIT 4 (LAKE AVE). TAKE A LEFT OFF THE EXIT. GO STRAIGHT APPROXIMATELY 3/4 MILE. YOU WILL COME TO A BRIDGE UNDERPASS. IMMEDIATEL AFTER YOU GO THROUGH THE UNDERPASS,TAKE YOUR FIRST LEFT. THIS WILL BE SALAME PLAZA. THE OFFICE IS LOCATED ON THE FIRST FLOOR IN THE BUILDING TO YOUR RIGHT. THERE IS FREE PARKING AVAILABLE.
Danbury CT Social Security office assign Social Security numbers to U.S. Citizens.They also maintains earnings records under workers Social Security numbers and administrates Supplemental Security Income program for the aged, blind and disabled. Social Security Answers is here to help. Ask your question. Someone has the answer.
Danbury CT Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Danbury CT Social Security office is usually very crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with questions or concerns related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Danbury CT Social Security office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in Danbury CT Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the Danbury CT social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
Locate another Social Security Office near Danbury CT
|New Britain||New Haven||New London||Norwalk|
Find more Connecticut Social Security Office Locations near Danbury CT