SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE
3010 W 18TH AVE EMPORIA, KS 66801
Local Number 1-877-405-7830 National Toll-Free 1-800-772-1213 TTY 1-800-325-0778
MON: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; TUES: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; WED: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM; THUR: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; FRI: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; SAT & SUN: CLOSED
Emporia KS Social Security office Directions: THE OFFICE IS LOCATED APPROXIMATELY 2 BLOCKS SOUTH OF WALMART AND 2 BLOCKS NORTH OF THE HIGH SCHOOL. EXIT NORTH OFF I-35 ONTO INDUSTRIAL. TURN LEFT ONTO 18TH AVE. THE OFFICE IS ON THE WEST SIDE OF THE STREET AFTER THE CURVE.
Emporia KS Social Security office assign Social Security numbers to U.S. Citizens.They also maintains earnings records under workers Social Security numbers and administrates Supplemental Security Income program for the aged, blind and disabled. Social Security Answers is here to help. Ask your question
Emporia KS Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Emporia KS Social Security office can sometimes be crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with questions or concerns related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Emporia KS Social Security office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in Emporia KS Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the Emporia KS social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
Locate another Social Security Office near Emporia KS
Find more Kansas Social Security Office Locations near Emporia KS