|Dodge City 2204 SUMMERLON CIR DODGE CITY, KS 67801||Emporia 3010 W 18TH AVE EMPORIA, KS 66801||Hays 1212 E 27TH ST HAYS, KS 67601||Hutchinson 811 E 30TH AVE HUTCHINSON, KS 67502|
|Independence 2125 N PENN AVE INDEPENDENCE, KS 67301||Kansas City 850 NEBRASKA AVE KANSAS CITY, KS 66101||Lawrence 1440 WAKARUSA LAWRENCE, KS 66049||Lenexa 15375 W 95TH ST LENEXA, KS 66219|
|Manhattan 1121 HUDSON AVE MANHATTAN, KS 66503||Pittsburg 801 S BROADWAY ST PITTSBURG, KS 66762||Salina 1410 E IRON AVE SALINA, KS 67401||Topeka 600 SW COMMERCE PL TOPEKA, KS 66615|
|Wichita 3216 N CYPRESS ST WICHITA, KS 67226|
Kansas Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Kansas Social Security offices can sometimes be crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with concerns or questions related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Kansas Social Security office office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do you can snack while you wait in any Kansas Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Have a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the Kansas social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along.
Locate another Social Security Office in a different state.