|Alexandria 1103 BROADWAY ST ALEXANDRIA, MN 56308||Austin 404 2ND ST. NW AUSTIN, MN 55912||Baxter 8331 BRANDON ROAD BAXTER, MN 56425||Bemidji 2900 HANNAH AVE NW BEMIDJI, MN 56601|
|Brooklyn Center 3280 NORTHWAY DR BROOKLYN CENTER,||Duluth 130 W SUPERIOR ST DULUTH, MN 55802||Edina 6161 AMERICAN BLVD W BLOOMINGTON, MN 55438||Fairmont 456 S STATE ST FAIRMONT, MN 56031|
|Fergus Falls 1023 W LINCOLN AVE FERGUS FALLS, MN 56537||Hibbing 1122 E 25TH STREET HIBBING, MN 55746||Mankato 12 CIVIC CNTR PLAZA MANKATO, MN 56001||Marshall 507 JEWETT STREET MARSHALL, MN 56258|
|Minneapolis 1811 CHICAGO AVE MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55404||Rochester 2443 CLARE LN NE ROCHESTER, MN 55906||Saint Cloud 3800 VETERANS DRIVE SAINT CLOUD, MN 56303||St Paul 190 5TH ST E STE 800 ST PAUL, MN 55101|
|Winona 53 E THIRD ST WINONA, MN 55987|
Minnesota Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Minnesota Social Security office can sometimes be crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with questions or concerns related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Minnesota Social Security office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in Minnesota Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the Minnesota social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
Locate another Social Security Office in a different state.