Local Number 1-866-895-1795 National Toll-Free 1-800-772-1213 TTY 1-800-325-0778
MON: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; TUES: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; WED: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM; THUR: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; FRI: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; SAT & SUN: CLOSED
GEOGRAPHICALLY HUGE SERVICE AREA — PREFER TELEPHONE APPOINTMENTS. LOCATED IN NEW FEDERAL BLDG DOWNTOWN, ACROSS FROM LINCOLN CENTER. OFFICE IS LOCATED AT THE CORNER OF 4TH AVE NORTH & NORTH 29TH STREET. THERE ARE 3 HANDICAPPED PARKING SPACES ON THE CORNER JUST OUTSIDE THE ENTRANCE TO THE BUILDING. 1 IS ON 4TH AVE & 2 ARE ON NORTH 29TH STREET.
Billings MT Social Security office assign Social Security numbers to U.S. Citizens.They also maintains earnings records under workers Social Security numbers and administrates Supplemental Security Income program for the aged, blind and disabled. Social Security Answers is here to help. Ask your question
Billings MT Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Billings MT Social Security office can sometimes be crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with questions or concerns related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Billings MT Social Security office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in Billings MT Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the Billings MT social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
Locate another Social Security Office near Billings MT
Find more Montana Social Security Office Locations near Billings MT