I have two years missing from my Earning Statement.

Q) I have two years missing from my Earning Statement and i have tried to call the office and get no answer. could you possibly call me at 1-775-623-9525. I need to get this reported as they are working on my benefits now.

Sharon *****

A) To get copies of your earning statement please fill out the REQUEST FOR SOCIAL SECURITY EARNINGS INFORMATION

Mail the completed form, supporting documentation,
and applicable fee to:

Social Security Administration
Division of Earnings Record Operations
P.O. Box 33003
Baltimore, Maryland 21290-3003

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *