Find your local Social Security office. Not a government website

Where can I get a form to file for my social security benefit.

Q) Where can I get a form to file for my social security benefit. I will be 66 in November.

A) You can apply online for retirement benefits or benefits as a spouse if you:

are at least 61 years and 9 months old;
are not currently receiving benefits on your own Social Security record;
have not already applied for retirement benefits; and
want your benefits to start no more than 4 months in the future.

Leave a reply

Tell us Your Experience at your Local Social Security Office in the comments section above.

Your experience will be shared on

One Response to What can i do to speed up the disability adjudication

  1. Would you please stops taking taxes out of my social security. I sent a letter to stop this.

Leave a reply

State Social Security Office Locations

Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming