Find your local Social Security office. Not a government website

For first time want to request Social Security Cards for two young children

Q) I, Ruth S**s has for the first time want to request Social Security Cards for two young children. Jesten J****c Fredwick. J****a Blessed S***s.

A) Visit your local Social Security Administration (SSA) Office. You can file your application for an SSN card in person at any Social Security Administration office. Be prepared to provide your original documents to prove your age, identity and work-authorized immigration status.

To obtain a replacement Social Security card :
  1. Step 1: Gather documents proving your:
  2. Step 2: Complete an Application for a Social Security Card (Form SS-5).
  3. Step 3: Take or mail your completed application and documents to your local Social Security office.

Leave a reply

Tell us Your Experience at your Local Social Security Office in the comments section above.

Your experience will be shared on

3 Responses to I had my right knee replaced. Can I apply for Supplemental Security Insurance?

  1. I received a call from a fake caller pretending to be from the social security office. Dealing with some wrong doings with my Ss# I’ve done nothing but contact y’all. It’s been happening a lot lately my phone and a few of my friends phones got hacked the other week and a lot of strange things have been happening

Leave a reply

State Social Security Office Locations

Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming