I need a replacement card what do I need with me for that

A) To obtain a replacement Social Security card, you will need to provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) with the following documents:

  1. Proof of identity: You will need to provide a U.S. driver’s license, a state-issued non-driver ID card, or a U.S. passport as proof of identity.
  2. Proof of citizenship or lawful presence: If you were not born in the United States, you will need to provide proof of your U.S. citizenship or lawful presence, such as a U.S. birth certificate or a permanent resident card.
  3. Proof of name change: If you have changed your name, you will need to provide legal documents showing the name change, such as a marriage certificate or court order.

You can submit the required documents either in person at a local Social Security office, by mail or online through the SSA website.

According to the social security administration it is very easy to get a replacement Social Security (SSN) card. As long as you’re only requesting a replacement card, and no other changes, you can use their free online services from anywhere. All you need to do is log in to or create your personal my Social Security account