I Need you to change my address: we have moved.

Q) I Need you to change my address: we have moved. Cynthia J B*****

A) According to Social Security Administration website; People receiving Social Security benefits and those enrolled in Medicare can create and use a my Social Security online account to change their address. This service is not currently available to people who also receive Supplemental Security Income (SSI) or do not have a U.S. mailing address. To use your account or create one, go to my Social Security-Sign In Or Create An Account.

If you cannot go online or if you are receiving Supplemental Security Income (SSI) payments, you should contact Social Security Administration at 1-800-772-1213 (1-800-325-0778 if you are deaf or hard-of-hearing).

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *