I need a copy of my Award Letter send to me

Q) My name is Rosita O******. My mailing address is *********r, Az. 85344 I need a copy of my Award Letter send to me. I also i’m asking when will I receive my Medicare card. When you check you will see that I’m disable, but don’t yet have my Ins. card. With these new health law I need to know what I need to do. Thank You Rosita O******

A) The benefit verification letter shows your monthly benefit amount. You can get your benefit verification letter online, or request it by telephone. It is often used to:

Apply for a loan;
Give to a landlord;
Obtain housing assistance, or other state or local benefits;
Verify Medicare health insurance coverage; or
Verify retirement status, disability, or age.
2. The SSA-1099 shows your annual income for income tax purposes. We mail the SSA-1099 by January 31 each year. You can request an SSA-1099 online, or you can call SSA at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) between 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday, or visit a local office.


Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *