I am only receiving $600 a month in social security, need benefits reevaluated?

Q) I am 85 years old and retired from army after 22 years and retired from the post office after 20 years. I am only receiving $600 a month in social security and my wife who also draws on my ss receives $200. My daughter has told me I need to check this out to make sure this is correct. She thinks we should be receiving a lot more than that. Who do I contact to have my benefits reevaluated?

A) Please contact your local Social Security office and speak with a benefit counselor regarding your benefits. Request to have a Social Security benefit review for yourself and your wife.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *