Arizona Social Security offices assign Social Security numbers to U.S. Citizens, maintain earnings records for workers under their Social Security numbers and administrate the Supplemental Security Income program for the aged, blind and disabled. You can visit your local Arizona SS office and apply for your monthly retirement, survivor or disability cash benefits for which you qualify. Social Security Answers is here to help. Ask your question. Someone has the answer.Scroll then Click on your AZ Social Security office for Phone Contact, Map and More Information
|Apache Junction 253 W SUPERSTITION BLV APACHE JUNCTION, AZ 85120||Casa Grande 501 N MARSHALL ST CASA GRANDE, AZ 85122||Chinle 191 BAY E AND F CHINLE, AZ 86503||Douglas 600 E 15TH ST DOUGLAS, AZ 85607|
|Flagstaff 2715 S WOODLANDS FLAGSTAFF, AZ 86001||Glendale 5907 W KINGS AVE GLENDALE, AZ 85306||Mesa 702 W JEROME AVENUE MESA, AZ 85210||Miami 1405 E ASH ST GLOBE, AZ 85501|
|Nogales 1760 N MASTICK WAY NOGALES, AZ 85621||
250 N SEVENTH AVE PHOENIX, AZ 85007
|Prescott 205 N MARINA PRESCOTT, AZ 86301||Safford 650 S. 14TH AV SAFFORD, AZ 85546|
|Show Low 2500 E COOLEY STE 407 SHOW LOW, AZ 85901||Tuba City 1010 MAIN ST TUBA CITY, AZ 86045||Tucson 88 W 38TH ST TUCSON, AZ 85713||Yuma 1235 S REDONDO CTR DR YUMA, AZ 85365|
Arizona Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Arizona Social Security offices are usually very crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with concerns or questions related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Arizona Social Security office office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do you can snack while you wait in any Arizona Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Have a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the Arizona social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along.
Locate another Social Security Office in a different state.