SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE
RIVERPOINT OFC COMPLEX 455 SW 5TH ST STE F DES MOINES, IA 50309
National Toll-Free 1-800-772-1213 TTY 1-800-325-0778
Des Moines IA Social Security office Hours: MON: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; TUES: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; WED: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; THUR: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; FRI: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; SAT & SUN: CLOSED
OFFICE IS LOCATED ONE BLOCK WEST OF PRINCIPAL PARK, MINOR LEAGUE BALL PARK; OR TWO BLOCKS SOUTHWEST OF THE DES MOINES SCIENCE CENTER.
Des Moines IA Social Security office assign Social Security numbers to U.S. Citizens.They also maintains earnings records under workers Social Security numbers and administrates Supplemental Security Income program for the aged, blind and disabled. Social Security Answers is here to help. Ask your question
Des Moines IA Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Des Moines IA Social Security office can sometimes be crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with questions or concerns related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Des Moines IA Social Security office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in Des Moines IA Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the Des Moines IA social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
Locate another Social Security Office near Des Moines IA
|Decorah||Des Moines||Dubuque||Fort Dodge|
|Iowa City||Marshalltown||Mason City||Ottumwa|
|Sioux City||Spencer||Storm Lake||Waterloo|
Find more Iowa Social Security Office Locations near Des Moines IA