SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE
2315 2ND AVE NORTH FORT DODGE, IA 50501
Local Number 1-866-839-6193 National Toll-Free 1-800-772-1213 TTY 1-800-325-0778
Fort Dodge IA Social Security office Hours – MON: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; TUES: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; WED: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; THUR: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; FRI: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; SAT & SUN: CLOSED
OFFICE IS LOCATED NORTH OF THE CROSSROADS MALL AND BEHIND THE KINGSGATE SHOPPING CENTER. GROUND LEVEL BUILDING – ADEQUATE PARKING.
Fort Dodge IA Social Security office assign Social Security numbers to U.S. Citizens.They also maintains earnings records under workers Social Security numbers and administrates Supplemental Security Income program for the aged, blind and disabled. Social Security Answers is here to help. Ask your question
Fort Dodge IA Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Fort Dodge IA Social Security office can sometimes be crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with questions or concerns related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Fort Dodge IA Social Security office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in Fort Dodge IA Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the Fort Dodge IA social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
Locate another Social Security Office near Fort Dodge IA
|Decorah||Des Moines||Dubuque||Fort Dodge|
|Iowa City||Marshalltown||Mason City||Ottumwa|
|Sioux City||Spencer||Storm Lake||Waterloo|
Find more Iowa Social Security Office Locations near Fort Dodge IA