SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE
818 N BELLA VISTA DR CARROLL, IA 51401
Local Number 1-866-572-8381 National Toll-Free 1-800-772-1213 TTY 1-800-325-0778
MON: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; TUES: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; WED: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; THUR: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; FRI: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; SAT & SUN: CLOSED
Carroll IA Social Security office Directions; THE OFFICE IS LOCATED ONE BLOCK NORTH OF HWY 30 ON THE EAST SIDE OF CARROLL. THE FIRE STATION IS ACROSS THE STREET. PARKING IS IN FRONT OF THE OFFICE. EMAIL: IA.FO.CARROLL@SSA.GOV
Carroll IA Social Security office assign Social Security numbers to U.S. Citizens.They also maintains earnings records under workers Social Security numbers and administrates Supplemental Security Income program for the aged, blind and disabled. Social Security Answers is here to help. Ask your question
Carroll IA Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Carroll IA Social Security office can sometimes be crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with questions or concerns related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Carroll IA Social Security office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in Carroll IA Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the Carroll IA social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
Locate another Social Security Office near Carroll IA
|Decorah||Des Moines||Dubuque||Fort Dodge|
|Iowa City||Marshalltown||Mason City||Ottumwa|
|Sioux City||Spencer||Storm Lake||Waterloo|
Find more Iowa Social Security Office Locations near Carroll IA