MON: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; TUES: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; WED: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM; THUR: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; FRI: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; SAT & SUN: CLOSED
Baton Rouge LA Social Security office Directions: EXIT INTERSTATE 10 AT THE COLLEGE DRIVE EXIT. COMING FROM LAFAYETTE, EXIT AND GO LEFT, UNDER I-10, GO TO THIRD STOP LIGHT AND LOOK FOR THE WAFFLE HOUSE ON THE RIGHT. COMING FROM NEW ORLEANS, EXIT AND GO RIGHT TO THE SECOND STOP LIGHT AND LOOK FOR THE WAFFLE HOUSE ON THE RIGHT. THIS IS BANKERS AVE. GO RIGHT. GO ONE QUARTER MILE EAST ON BANKERS AVE. WE ARE THE RED BRICK BUILDING ON THE LEFT. YOU CAN ALSO TAKE CORPORATE BLVD. SOUTH FROM JEFFERSON AVE TO GET TO THE OFFICE. TURN RIGHT AT THE LIGHT AT ENERGY AVENUE. IT WILL CURVE TO THE LEFT AND BECOME BANKERS AVE. WE ARE THE RED BRICK BUILDING ON THE
Baton Rouge LA Social Security office assign Social Security numbers to U.S. Citizens.They also maintains earnings records under workers Social Security numbers and administrates Supplemental Security Income program for the aged, blind and disabled. Social Security Answers is here to help. Ask your question
Baton Rouge LA Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Baton Rouge LA Social Security office can sometimes be crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with questions or concerns related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Baton Rouge LA Social Security office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in Baton Rouge LA Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the Baton Rouge LA social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
Locate another Social Security Office near Baton Rouge LA
|Alexandria||Bastrop City||Baton Rouge||Baton Rouge|
|Natchitoches||New Iberia||New Orleans||Opelousas|
Find more Louisiana Social Security Office Locations near Baton Rouge LA