SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE
1170 HARVARD WAY RENO, NV 89502
Local Number 1-888-808-5481 National Toll-Free 1-800-772-1213 TTY 1-800-325-0778
MON: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; TUES: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; WED: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM; THUR: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; FRI: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; SAT & SUN: CLOSED
OUR OFFICE IS LOCATED ON 4340 SIMMONS STREET, NORTH LAS VEGAS, NV. CROS S STREET IS W CRAIG ROAD. OFFICE IS 4.2 MILES W OF I-15, SOUTH OF WEST CRAIG ROAD AND ON THE EAST SIDE OF SIMMONS STREET. ALL SOCIAL SECURITY C
Reno NV Social Security office assign Social Security numbers to U.S. Citizens.They also maintains earnings records under workers Social Security numbers and administrates Supplemental Security Income program for the aged, blind and disabled. Social Security Answers is here to help. Ask your question.
Reno NV Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Reno NV Social Security office can sometimes be crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with questions or concerns related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Reno NV Social Security office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in Reno NV Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the Reno NV social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
My experience at Reno NV Social Security Office – Mary: I called the local office at 2:40 pm, Wednesday, Nov. 12, and got a recorded message that the office was closed. It’s hours on Tuesdays are 9 am to 3 pm. Extremely disappointed that they stop answering their phones prior to 3 pm. Very unprofessional.
Locate another Social Security Office near Reno NV
|Henderson NV Social Security Office||Las Vegas NV Social Security Office||North Las NV Social Security office||Reno NV Social Security office|