SUITE 810 555 WALNUT STREET HARRISBURG, PA 17101
MON: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; TUES: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; WED: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM; THUR: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; FRI: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; SAT & SUN: CLOSED
FORUM PLACE BUILDING IS LOCATED AT THE CORNER OF 5TH AND WALNUT ST ACROSS FROM THE “FORUM”. FROM MARKET STREET, TURN ONTO 5TH STREET ACROSS FROM THE HARRISBURG TRANSPORTATION CENTER (TRAIN STATION). FORUM PLACE IS THE SECOND BUILDING ON THE RIGHT. PARKING AT VISITOR’S EXPENSE IS AVAILABLE IN FORUM PLACE GARAGE. PEDESTRIAN ENTRANCE TO FORUM PLACE IS ON WALNUT STREET. OFFICE IS ON THE 8TH FLOOR.
Harrisburg PA Social Security office assign Social Security numbers to U.S. Citizens.They also maintains earnings records under workers Social Security numbers and administrates Supplemental Security Income program for the aged, blind and disabled.
Harrisburg PA Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Social Security office can sometimes be crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with questions or concerns related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Social Security office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
Locate another Pennsylvania Social Security Office