SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE
134 S FOURTH ST EASTON, PA 18042
Local Number 1-866-964-5056 National Toll-Free 1-800-772-1213 TTY 1-800-325-0778
MON: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; TUES: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; WED: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM; THUR: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; FRI: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; SAT & SUN: CLOSED
FRM RT 78-TAKE EASTON EXIT-STAY ON MAIN ROAD-BOTTOM OF HILL MAKE A LEFT AT LIGHT-PROCEED UP WASHINGTON AVE-GO RIGHT ON4TH ST-1ST BLDG ON RIGHT FRM EAST-RT22-TAKE 4ST EXIT IN EASTON-PROCEED ON 4TH THRU 1 STOP SIGN AND 2 STOP LIGHTS-OFFICE ON LEFT ATER CHURCH ON CORNER FRM WEST-RT22-TAKE 3RD ST EXIT-MAKE LEFT AT LIGHT AT RAMP END-MAKE NEXT RIGHT ON BUSHKILL DR-NEXT LIGHT LEFT ONTO 4TH AND FOLLOW ABOVE DIRECTION S–FREE PARKING ON SIDE OF BUILDING
Easton PA Social Security office assign Social Security numbers to U.S. Citizens.They also maintains earnings records under workers Social Security numbers and administrates Supplemental Security Income program for the aged, blind and disabled.
Easton PA Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Social Security office can sometimes be crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with questions or concerns related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Social Security office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
My experience at Easton PA Social Security Office – Dorina: I visited the 17th ave Social security office to apply for retirement benefits. On August 26th, I met with Mrs. W**g. After having received all of the necessary information and scanning or copying the documents to my file, Mrs. W**g informed me that I was missing one piece of information.
Locate another Pennsylvania Social Security Office